Welcome to Westway Health
We were established in Galway, Ireland in 2012 to develop and commercialise our innovative, natural antimicrobial LARS – Long Acting Reactive Species- technology, originally developed in the laboratory of Prof. Vincent O’Flaherty in the National University of Ireland, Galway. We have a strong management team, experienced in the veterinary field, and an exciting pipeline of groundbreaking new products - underpinned by excellent research and development.
PanaMast™ LCThe principal focus of Westway Health is the development and sale of PanaMast™ LC, a revolutionary treatment for mastitis in lactating cows, for which there is a current unmet market and clinical need. The key advantages of PanaMast™ LC over current therapies are:
- Antibiotic and residue-free - no milk discard period during, or after, treatment
- Broad-spectrum of activity – eliminates Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli and other mastitis-causing organisms – effective against infections resistant to current antobiotics
- Milk will pass delvo test - will not inhibit cheese and yogurt starter cultures
- Suitable for ‘antibiotic-free’ and organic farms
- Short treatment times – 2-5 days.